Sunday, November 18, 2007

UPDATE!!!




Well the moment you have all been waiting for is here!! (drum roll) Jonathan is finally updating his blog! haha just kidding im a loser! Anyways i have some free time and everyone keeps bugging me about me about updating so im updating! So yesterday I had like an eight hour rehearsal for regionals to prepare for today and it seemed like forever! But we performed today and we sounded pretty good so if there is a way to post your own music ill post some regionals songs so you can all hear. So now that that is off my chest its back to music man! I have all my lines memorized and everything is directed we just have to run and clean! We ran through the whole show yesterday(after my forever long regionals practice) and i was exhausted. On monday(presidents day) we are taking pictures and running the show twice! Im excited but its going to be a lot of work! the show is the 27th of february to the 1st of march! If anything else new happens ill update more!

9 comments:

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

NO FLIPPIN WAY!!! You got a blog now?! Tight! I absolutely love it!!!

Clayton said...

oh jonathon! haha

Dawn Davis said...

Oh my sweet little brother has a blog!! YAY!! And good luck with auditions, you are amazing and I am sure you will do awesome! The Lord has definitely blessed you with so many things. Thanks for being such a great example. YOU ROCK!!

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

So jonathan finally updated! Happy day..can't wait for the show jonny! :]

The Parkers said...

FINALLY!!! Down the last few weeks before your play and sounds like you guys are ready...how exciting...wish I could be there...get a good recording so I can see it! DO AWESOME!! LOVE YOU and MISS YOU!!!

TIFFANY said...

Jonathan you did amazing in the musical!

Emma said...

You were absolutely amazing! I loved the whole show!

The Parkers said...

so show is over...WHAT IS NEW?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

you did so good in music man! it was great!