Friday, March 28, 2008

SPRING BREAK!!!!

Oh man my spring break was insane!! So i started it out by going to California with my friend Jarom and his family! It was tons of fun! Monday and Tuesday we hit the beach (it was freezing!! But so much fun!) and then wednesday they took me to Knotts berry farms for the first time! Then on Friday we hit the beach again! it was pretty much just a way fun and busy week! The Mcdonalds (jaroms family) are great and i am so grateful that they took me along with them! So on Friday ( a week after being with Jarom) my mom comes and picks me up in oceanside and we drive to where my cousins live which is about two hours away from the beach! So that night my two sisters and my dad drive to the town that my cousins live in and when they get there my sisters and i decide that we wanted to go to sea world... so what did we do? we went to sea world! I love my parents! we woke up the next day and drove two hours back to san diego and had tons of fun at sea world! Its probably one of my favorite amusement parks of all times! That night we drove back to our cousins and got home at about 1130. I was exhausted but it was totally worth it! The next day was easter and my cousins are way big on getting together and having big family dinners to celebrate the holidays. so thats what we did and if you know my cousins you know that it was great! At about 5pm we decided to drive home so me, my sisters, my mom, and my dad all crammed into my sisters five passenger car and drove home. Snap Gina it was so much! I wish i could do it all again!

2 comments:

out numbered said...

Sounds like fun!! Wish I could have been there. I love all the Sea World pics too. You Rock. Only three more months until you are here!

Kaylee's blog said...

Hey Jonathan Its kaylee like your blog it looked like you had an awesome time at sea world !!!!!